Human Resources Director (M/F)
Florette. Passion for freshness. Sustainable growing/sourcing. Innovation.
Florette is the leading producer of fresh ready-to-use vegetables in Europe and present in 10 countries across Europe with manufacturing plants in France, Spain, UK, Switzerland and Italy, and sales offices in Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Ireland and Portugal. Florette sells fresh ready-to-use salads in Germany since 2003. The products sold in Germany are currently processed in Cambrai (France). As part of Agrial, one of the leading French agricultural and food-processing cooperative groups (12,000 farmer members, 22,000 employees, sales turnover of 4,8 billions Euros in 2015), Florette made the strategic decision to build a new manufacturing facility (greenfield) in Germany to process fresh ready-to-eat salads, vegetables and fruits, both for retail and food service markets.
For this exciting responsibility Florette is searching for a result-oriented and proactive personality for the position of the Human Resources Director (m/f) in Rhein-Main-Area. Overall HR responsibility for the set-up and operation of an innovative manufacturing facility for fresh food.
Your task: Challenge with corporate responsibility – HR as success factor
- From the beginning you will support the management and the French parent company in the set-up of all relevant HR structures.
- You have to establish a working HR structure, create a team, and to take leading decisions on all relevant HR topics, like recruiting, contract design, compensations & benefits, payroll, HR systems, HR planning as well as HR development and employee relations.
- By being proactive as well as business oriented and passionate about people your efforts will be crucial for the success of the new manufacturing site and the expansion of Florette in Germany
- Your innovative and creative HR approach will create a visionary working atmosphere and company culture, which is characterized by appreciation, flexibility and an energetic spirit.
Your profile: Proactive HR Generalist with a sense for business
- You obtained a degree in law, economics or social science or a comparable qualification and you have gained several years of experience in a generalist HR role with management responsibility
- You are familiar with both operative and strategic methods of state of the art HR and therefore able to advise the management in all principle matters.
- You have experience with managing and implementing HR projects or even with setting up new facilities and/or organizations in a people-intensive sector, such as production industry, hotel business, or retail.
- Your entrepreneurial mind-set qualifies you as HR business partner. You will encounter your new task proactively and dynamic and you are ready to set up an innovative organisation with highly motivated employees.
- Your profile is completed by a hands-on mentality, intercultural competence and business fluent English skills.
Our offering: HR as Business Partner – Perspective in a dynamic but stable environment
- The corporate culture of Florette is characterised by mutual trust, flexibility and dynamic as well as quality awareness and passion about sustainable sourcing and processing of fresh products
- You will be supported by an experienced project team of the French parent company and you will profit from best-practices and knowledge of the corporate organisation.
- Florette offers you the unique opportunity to take a holistic HR responsibility for the set up of a greenfield project in Germany. In your role as HR Director (f/m) your efforts will be crucial for the success of the project.
Are you interested in this unique opportunity?
We are looking forward to meet you!