Marketing & Innovation Controller
Since 1999 Florette UK & Ireland Ltd have been working hard to gain success and are now one of the UK’s leading producers and distributors of pre-packed ready to eat salads and vegetables.
- Develop, manage and execute the Florette UK and Ireland Marketing and innovation strategy plan and process.
- To develop strong and clear Brand positioning and integrated communication activities.
- To manage the external image of both Brand and company through active media and PR management.
- Manage innovation projects to launch with cross functional teams including business.
- To ensure that products and services offered by the company are legal, industry leading and contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Provide direction, motivation and support through management and leadership to all direct reports.
You will ideally have:
- 7 years Commercial and Marketing experience in FMCG
- Commerciality – comfortable with financial info and good knowledge of trade dynamics.
- Consumer affinity – must own the consumer’s view within the business
- Analytical – desire and ability to understand reasons behind performance differences.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A team player that supports the sharing of information and values the opinions of others.
- Tenacious approach to identifying and resolving gaps in our consumer or performance knowledge.
- A driver of change and constantly seeks opportunities for improvement
- Creative – ability to manage creative projects to a compelling consumer facing output.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join the Florette UK and Ireland team and you have the skills required then please apply today by submitting your CV